Blackheath Beginners Running Group Classes
Want to learn to run better need help getting started?
Personal Trainer Danny Fisher Runs 5k - 21k every day during his working hours, yes he is a very fit and experienced runner.
Danny has helped many from 0 to 5k to 0 - marathon over the years and is a wealth of knowledge
If you want help getting started Contact Danny for Running Coach Personal training.
For those who want to run in a regular group;
We have 7 organised runs every week for all abilities and a variety of runners who run races throughout the year.
Weather you are a total beginner looking to start out or you are an accomplished experienced Marathon runner we have a lot of experience and support to offer you!…. strengthening core and legs, faster pace, better posture and stride, nutrition and injury prevention.
Blackheath Beginners Running Group offers you fun social regular running - get started:
- 7 organised and accompanied runs every week
- Training programme advice
- Regular Group Personal Training Coaching on technique and general motivation
- Nutritional Advice for runners
- A social and professional local network of runners to help get you fitter and running faster or for longer
- Lots of fun
Get involved with your Local running Group contact Danny Fisher to join in the Fun Healthy Outdoor Fitness