Blackheath Weight Loss Nutritionist
About Master Degree Qualified Fran
I have recently completed a Masters in Clinical and Public Health Nutrition at UCL (University of London), allowing me to gain experience in clinical environments as well as in the Public Health sector. Consequently, I am able to help those with clinical diseases and recovery. With my experience and knowledge I can cater for clients that have suffered medical conditions such as strokes and diabetes. I have a wide client base currently working with adolescents, adults and the elderly. My client base extends to those suffering from genetic diseases, or health issues including hernias, gout, EDS, diabetes and hemochromatosis. Additionally, I cater for individuals who want to lose body fat or increase muscle mass in a healthy way whilst taking into account individual lifestyle.
CONTACT FRAN HERE
Frans Nutritional Therapist Prices
1hr sessions- £60
Weekly food plans- £120 per week
These are extremely tailored to each individual and include exercise, exercise regimes, rest days, food preferences, lifestyle, allergies, goals and information regarding the changes we are eliciting that week. This tailored approach will help you reach your goals quicker, widen your understanding of diet, nutrition and exercise and give you a healthy lifestyle which incorporates into your daily life.
10 pack- Weekly food plans (4) and sessions (2) for a month: £550
This pack would include a months’ worth of the individualised food plans (4 weeks) and a session every fortnight (2 per month) to see your progress and weigh you (these are hr sessions) at a reduced price! Reach your goals quicker, increase your knowledge about diet and wellness and improve your overall health for the results you want.
What I am able to provide
• General nutritional guidance.
• Help in controlling food allergies.
• Weight loss strategies.
• Weight gain strategies
• Help in understanding how diet effects mental well-being.
• Designing a diet that helps manage busy everyday lives.
• Help in breaking addictions e.g. to sugar and unhealthy fats.
• Improve sleep disturbances.
• Improve energy throughout the day
What Happens in my Sessions?
My sessions will be tailored to meet the needs of each individual:
• Personal dietary advice
• Answers to and plans for any issues that may arise
• Goal setting
• Food portions
• Macro and micronutrient knowledge
• Nutritional advice for weight loss/gain
• Hip, waist and leg measurements
• Weigh ins and body fat%
My weekly food plans will be individually designed and will include:
• Nutritional information and education on a different topic every week, tailored towards
your individual targets
• Each plan will be tailored to your likes and dislikes, taking into account lifestyle and
• Rest days
• Snack and meal ideas
• The best times to exercise whilst pairing these with foods throughout the day
• Colour coding, concentrating on different goals throughout each week, for example,
high fibre days, non-meat protein days and lower fat day
Meet Fran at:
Blackheath Studio Fitness & Wellbeing
26A Montpelier Vale